Graphics Kits (Need Help)

So i am looking into getting some new graphics for my bike and i am pretty scrambled. So i need some help on what brand is best along with getting the best "bang for my buck". Now i dont wanna "cheap" out to hard and get some terrible ebay kit. I have listed below what i want in the kit. Thanks for the help! 

What im looking for:

- Quality (will stick very well, wont stain very easy, EASY to clean (when riding through woods, etc) hold up to elements basically)

- Is a FULL bike kit (fork guards, all plates, swingarms, fenders, etc)

- Customizable (i could care less about custom logos, etc. I would "like" to add my name to front plate)

- Wide variety of color choices

- Price (I dont want to pay $300 for a kit lol. More like $100-150 with what i want). 

Link websites, local websites (I live in NC), brands to research, etc! Thanks guys! 

So i am looking into getting some new graphics for my bike and i am pretty scrambled. So i need some help on what brand is best along with getting the best "bang for my buck". Now i dont wanna "cheap" out to hard and get some terrible ebay kit. I have listed below what i want in the kit. Thanks for the help! 
What im looking for:
- Quality (will stick very well, wont stain very easy, EASY to clean (when riding through woods, etc) hold up to elements basically)
- Customizable (i could care less about custom logos, etc. I would "like" to add my name to front plate)
- Price (I dont want to pay $300 for a kit lol. More like $100-150 with what i want). 
Link websites, local websites (I live in NC), brands to research, etc! Thanks guys! 

Scrubdesignz.com they're European based but ship worldwide. Amazing customer service with customizing my kit. IMG_1685.JPG

They only quoted me $160 US and it was fully custom

What im looking for:

Honestly I've used ebay for every graphics kit, I recently got an unbelievable $50 kit that goes on the restyled plastics for an old YZ. It is probably hands down the nicest kit I've ever had, materials wise. The kit is thick and sticks on so dam well, no Sun staining, holding up to over 3 years of riding and doesn't even really scratch, if it does some plastic cleaner and a buffing wheel always makes it like new again. And I got to chose the number and name font. Don't spend over 100. Anybody on ebay selling allot of kits is selling the same stuff your going to get for alot more money
  • Like 1

What im looking for:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/122432654378 this is the kit i have in a different color. Hands down the best kit I have . I GO makes good stuff.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/122432654378 this is the kit i have in a different color. Hands down the best kit I have . I GO makes good stuff.

Sorry, UFO makes good kits

Scrubdesignz.com they're European based but ship worldwide. Amazing customer service with customizing my kit. IMG_1685.thumb.JPG.e6e549a17a47d8131e8f854ca42dc365.JPG

Those almost gave me eye cancer...
  • Like 1

Scrubdesignz.com they're European based but ship worldwide. Amazing customer service with customizing my kit. IMG_1685.thumb.JPG.e6e549a17a47d8131e8f854ca42dc365.JPG

Ha it's just fun looking at all the different options they have. If I ever decide to get any probably from here. There are some sweet options!

Ha it's just fun looking at all the different options they have. If I ever decide to get any probably from here. There are some sweet options!

My main thing was finding a kit for my bike that I liked since it's 17 years old. And on top of that I wanted fender graphics but I have an updated front fender so even harder. I went through a similar company to do what I wanted and they wanted to charge me $300 some and on top of that I'd have to pay for the templates since they didn't have my bike year in a template. I figured I'd test the water with these guys and was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I'd highly recommend them. For full customizable ability (colors, logos, numbers, names, etc.) for nearly every bike. Even the fork wraps were custom since they didn't have pro circuit and they customized that logo for free. All under $170 US