Stolen bike on Oahu

So my 2013 WR250F was stolen from my apartments gated parking garage while I was at work. This happened at the end of November. It might be more or less pointless to post this now since its been so long since its was stolen, but I thought Id throw it out anyways. I filed a police report, but nothings come up. My complex has cameras too so they got a video of a silver Nissan Frontier coming in with an empty bed and leaving with my bike in the back. If anybody happens to have any info  or recognizes the truck id appreciate it. Ill attache a picture of the bike and some still frames of the truck. I should have had it chained to the wall, but you live and learn. 

IMG_20140509_155041485.jpg

IMG_20161130_173044002.jpg

IMG_20161130_173053310_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

My Beta was stolen about 2 years ago now from Mililani.. and now a few months ago guys almost did it again.. I added a pile of hardened chains and locks.. alot and luckily it just slowed them down so that I caught them in the act.. one bike was in the back of the truck and when they drove off my bike fell out the back. Make sure you get insurance from progressive or whatever company. For me it is a hundred bucks a year with a hundred dollar deductible..For me it ended up me just taking my bike to another location. My place is just too open and too easy to steal from... gotta have multiple locks.. hardened steel chains and locks.. ..lock the bike to the ground.. have a tracker chip.. blah blah blah.. It's a bummer.. I hope you get your bike back.. seems there's a bunch of stolen dirt bikes lately.