You need to watch mxgp

Difficult to get into when we have no dog in the fight. That, and the announcing and cameramen are second tier compared to what we have here in the states and makes it hard to watch.

I watched when RV went over there and really tried to watch the rest of the season, but just lost interest and found myself just watching the highlights.

• Like 1

Slicknick610 Twitter sometimes shows them , you won't worry about the commentary

I've tried and can't watch it. Don't know most of the riders and can't understand what the announcers are saying despite the fact that we speak the same language.

• Like 3

Tn there is no hope for you ;-)

• Like 4

Holy hell Cairoli was KILLING it this weekend!!

That up hill left hander he made all the passes was amazing.  He wasn't even close to any of those dudes headed up the hill, but made the pass everytime.  

That was a thing of beauty.

Edited by Mudd94
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, woods-rider said:

Difficult to get into when we have no dog in the fight.

I THINK THAT WE HAD 2 DOGS IN THE FIGHT....COVINGTON WAS ONE FOR SURE, CAN'T REMEMBER THE OTHER....(AGE Y'KNOW)

I WATCHED THIS WEEK END, IT WAS A GOOD RACE, TRACK WAS NICE, ITALIAN MOUNTAINS IN THE BACKGROUND, TONY GOT AGRESSIVE...!?!?

Edited by daled
  • Like 1

Agreed - Cairoli had the hammer DOWN in that second moto!  He and Gajser are on another level for sure.

Herlings finally had a good moto as well.

CBS Sports Network (Cablevision) generally airs the 2nd motos.

• Like 1

Offroadvideos.org usually has them a couple days later. Is Herlings' hand still giving him trouble? Kid hasn't had a great start to his 450 career....

No he's lacking confidence in himself and the bike, weird as he rode a 3 hour beech race and won , he did well innthe 2nd race but hasn't looked like he did at mxdn

5 hours ago, BLSJDS said:

Agreed - Cairoli had the hammer DOWN in that second moto!  He and Gajser are on another level for sure.

Herlings finally had a good moto as well.

CBS Sports Network (Cablevision) generally airs the 2nd motos.

Our local CBS affiliate usually switches and gives us bowling or something equally exciting. I just watched the Argentina round on offroad videos and found it excellent.

11 hours ago, woods-rider said:

Difficult to get into when we have no dog in the fight. That, and the announcing and cameramen are second tier compared to what we have here in the states and makes it hard to watch.

I watched when RV went over there and really tried to watch the rest of the season, but just lost interest and found myself just watching the highlights.

Being an American is pure chance assuming you get your nationalistic pride from being born here.

Of course I go for team USA every year and favor Covington (our horse thats actually in the race in mx2). But you can still enjoy racing for the racing, look past the blinders and there's a ton of amazing riders in that series like Cairoli, Gajser, febvre etc etc. It's exciting to watch, don't let your red white and blue yehaw blood get in the way of enjoying things.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

If I wanted to watch people ride sand I would go to Winchester bay or Glamis.

Ride sand like a bunch of bro's?

• Like 1