Forks topping out

Hello, I had my forks re sprung and revalved about 6 rides ago now when I lift the frontend in the woops the forks top out (fully extend and clunk). I am sending them back to the suspention tuner tomorrow but I was just wondering what the issue may be.

J

A few PSI of air pressure can really stiffen up the forks and cause them to ride higher in the stroke.  Crack the bleeders and see how much air comes out, if quite a bit, go ride it and see if its better.

12 hours ago, Woodsy1175 said:

Thanks will do.

Food for thought the push button bleeders were a #1 thing for me before and after my suspension revalve. Which I push every time my Beta is warming up. While the flathead screws are easy to bleed, the push button has worked well for me on my last 3 offroad bikes

• Like 1

Sounds like the cartridge isn't bleed all the way. Crack the bleeder screws open, push the fork down a good 4-5 inches then while holding it down tighten the bleed screw back up. Uncompress and let sit for a minute, then open the bleed screws and let the air back in, it'll be all bleed.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gr4vitas said:

Sounds like the cartridge isn't bleed all the way. Crack the bleeder screws open, push the fork down a good 4-5 inches then while holding it down tighten the bleed screw back up. Uncompress and let sit for a minute, then open the bleed screws and let the air back in, it'll be all bleed.

This works great, for a couple of days of riding, in the same elevation and air temperatures...