What oil do you run in your xtrainer ? (liqui moly ?)

Wondering what injection oil people run in their xtrainer ? 

I was told i should run liqui moly as it is cleaner than most, but the manual says motul 710 ?

What do you run ? Do you think liqui moly is fine and are pretty much any of the injection oils fine ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, shank said:

Anyone run the AMSoil injection oil

AMSOIL Dominator worked great for me with OI for the first 39 hours before I removed OI from the bike.  I've been running it as pre-mix since and still like the oil.  I'm currently debating whether to switch to AMSOIL Interceptor, which is supposedly formulated specifically for engines with power valves.

No need to. I've been running Dominator since it was called "Series 2000" and the PV parts basically wipe clean.

Over 100hrs on this 300RR top end when it was removed for 250 conversion, running Dominator @ 36:1 with good jetting.

IMG_1492570304.390309.jpg

IMG_1492570325.909891.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GP said:

No need to. I've been running Dominator since it was called "Series 2000" and the PV parts basically wipe clean.

Over 100hrs on this 300RR top end when it was removed for 250 conversion, running Dominator @ 36:1 with good jetting.

Thanks for this.  It's exactly the information and assurance I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

1 hour ago, Borgschulze said:

300 hours and it's that clean still? Wow.

No, 100hrs on this piston, BUT, I have a 200 hr set of parts from the first top end that look similar and measure out close to new.  Bike has 300 hrs total. Rod bearing looks and measures perfect.  My silencer packing stays clean and bike doesn't smoke excessively after starting.  PLENTY of good oil and clean jetting.  With OI your mileage may vary.