Husqvarna WR 125 2003 - Starts but bot bogs out and dies and the bike won't idle

Recently bought a Husky WR 125 the one without restrictions. Since this is my first two-stroke I need some questions answered, a big thanks to all people that spend their own time to help me. This bike was ran 50:1 so 20ml of oil per litre of fuel. It ran ok when started but never wanted to idle it would just cut straight out not BOG but just die I winded out the mixture screw completely and it still wouldn't start the only time I actually got it to start is if I hold the throttle open about a 1/4 of a turn and it would start up on the second kick sometimes lucky on the first. Because it's road legal I spend a lot of time at traffic lights which meant I had to keep the throttle steadily open so the bike would keep running, if I let go of the throttle it would just die. I recently switched oils from Motorex to Castrol but still rocking the 50:1 ratios. After every ride I have to clean the swing arm and exhaust tip because of black spooge. Earlier today I set out and 30 seconds down the road the bike bogged out and died, it then wouldn't start at all even the 'bypass - hold open throttle 1/4' wouldn't start the thing. I then ripped out the carb cleaned it out entirely and cleared ALL jets, I took off the air filter and cleaned inside the air box it seemed a little wet/oily inside and oiled the air filter slightly as it felt dry. It has decent spark but the plug was black and wet which I then cleaned and tried to kick over baring in mind I just refuelled. It would start with a 1/4 turn throttle and then rev up then bog out and die, of course it would not start with choke and without throttle. It has nice compression but when it comes to power if I don't pull the throttle crisp/fast enough it would snag and sound a little like a 4 stroke then all of a sudden power comes, to me that just sounds someone is going to say 'that is a two-stroke for you'. 

Thanks best of luck!

Edited by jackhusky03

UPDATE: I replaced the spark plug and it's back to normal, it's a little boggy when I try to rev it slow in the low rpm range. After about 1-2 hours of riding it started bogging out when I try to give it throttle, I had to pull the clutch in and try to fight it off with small revs. 10 seconds later it clears then bikes back to normal, hitting power-band pulling really good. I believe I'm running a TMX 38 I may be wrong but I guess I'll see tomorrow, I may buy a 36mm PWK bit of a downgrade but it seems good for lower gear riding, stronger idles and reliable on smaller bikes like 125s because the problem with the 38mm is the engine doesn't suck hard enough for it that's why the previous owner ran the bike rich. The bike still is quite hard to start, the only way I ever got it running was with no choke and 1/4 throttle second or third kick gets it going. I attempted to adjust the mixture screw when I got the bike but all I remember is that it never functioned, so I screwed it back in to where it was originally. This means I have to keep the throttle open to keep the bike running it would never idle.    

pwk is not a downgrade at all on the little Husky and if you pop over to cafe husky there are pages upon pages of good info and peoples jetting specs for the pwk as many people changed the sometimes troublesome mikuni for the better running keihin but a very large amount of them also went the lectron route with fantastic results.

From memory the stock carb was way rich on the pilot jet from the factory.

My wording must be wrong but I had the image the PWK was the better carburetor. I've opened up my TMX and it seems to be running some pretty big jets I think a 390 Main 3.0 slide couldn't remember the pilot or the needle model I guess I'll have to rip it open again. I'm unsure if I wanna get a 38mm or go down to a 36mm, I'm currently running a 38mm and its a pig to start occasional first kick start with no throttle but most of the time I have to open the throttle to get it running plus it never idles, seems like the mixture screw doesn't affect the engines idle at all. Problem is my bike burns plugs too often, they come out quite black and a little wet my fix is just to chuck another plug in and go but as the plugs cost 7 pounds each it's getting quite costly now. I've seen the 36mm and the 38mm PWK AIR STRIKERS on eBay for around 140 pound that's quite an investment, would you suggest to a jet & needle kit too because I'm not the type to take my bike to the shop if something needs fixing.