"free ride"? Any owners, any opinions? Streetable?

(I screwed up, I thought both of the "freeride" models were two strokes but realize the 350 is a four stroke, so ignore this, sorry)...

I'm a 2-stroke newb... Part of me really likes the idea of the less aggressive, light weight of the "freeride"  350, but would it really ever be streetable for longer trips? Could I get the best of both worlds and get more power out of a lighter bike and still commute on it and do tight trails as well? I know nothing about the realities of owning a 2-stroke nor anything about this new design philosophy with this model... Not to mention what is the lifespan of a 2-stroke in that config with oil injection if used lightly?

Opinions? help...

Edited by kayakingsteve

I have owned a 2016 Freeride 250R and it is a great trail bike, but I would not want to drive it on long trips. For around town and use on trails that require a taged bike...it would be great! Here is a link to one supplier of a street legel kit for the Freeride. http://sicassracing.com/store/products/lighting_kits/ktm/2015_ktm_freeride_250r_lighting_kit_with_turn_signals