Turning dirt (or rocks) on earth day

Is anyone interested in a ride in purgatory this coming saturday the 22nd. Will provide you with enough stories for 3 weeks worth of bar trips and enough suffering for a life time. IMG_2816.JPG

• Like 4

turning dirt on earth day, im relay gonna piss of the hippies, i do it X 1,000 , nice load of redwood to be milled up and shipped off to southern CA 

Photo441.jpg

• Like 5

I talked to 909 and he said he is in. I heard his knees knocking when he said it. I also had to promise him that I would not orphan her again

• Like 1

But will the wolf be back for redemption on chain breaker? Is anyone man (or in this case woman) enough to thrust themselves into the unknown? Or maybe you would just be interested in watching the anvil and I actually suffer just a little bit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The 1 said:

But will the wolf be back for redemption on chain breaker? Is anyone man (or in this case woman) enough to thrust themselves into the unknown? Or maybe you would just be interested in watching the anvil and I actually suffer just a little bit.

im coming back, just wont be this weekend or next. I need to see my Donkey this weekend. next weekend im up at kern with the gf.

• Like 2

im coming back, just wont be this weekend or next. I need to see my Donkey this weekend. next weekend im up at kern with the gf.

Aww yes. Seek comfort in those who love you. There is no comfort here.
  • Like 2

Probably wouldn't be the best weekend to go any anyways. I'm going to limit myself to a 12 pack a day and only have sex 3 times a day. I'm will be whooping all these kids azzes!!!
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The 1 said:

i dont know.. i felt pretty comfortable watching you struggle from the top. i guess youre right, there is no comfort at the bottom.:banana:

1 minute ago, The Anvil said:

Probably wouldn't be the best weekend to go any anyways. I'm going to limit myself to a 12 pack a day and only have sex 3 times a day. I'm will be whooping all these kids azzes!!!

i cant tell if these are pre-excuses or if this is bait... just never know these days. :excuseme:

i cant tell if these are pre-excuses or if this is bait... just never know these days. :excuseme:

Wolf, once you hit the big 50 you don't need any excuses. It's all bait.
  • Like 2

does this diaper baby know the Donkey? or the Donkeyland?
  • Like 1

Very nice invite, when will this take place?

35 minutes ago, RAZR_ said:

hes never seen the face. hes been to Donkeyland, but never actually "been to Donkeyland"

The #1 can ride his ass off though. he might make the carcass. i wonder about the wall of denial.. :devil:

hes never seen the face. hes been to Donkeyland, but never actually "been to Donkeyland"
The #1 can ride his ass off though. he might make the carcass. i wonder about the wall of denial.. :devil:

Hmm this wall of denial sounds interesting. Has a good hopeless name.

Haven't ridden in a month; this sounds like a great way to get back into riding shape.

If I can kick this cold I'm in.

• Like 2

90° Saturday on one of the hardest rides*. Can't wait for the ride report.

*unless you take the way of the wolfie

15 minutes ago, 909Matt said:

90° Saturday on one of the hardest rides*. Can't wait for the ride report.

*unless you take the way of the wolfie

when the Limey follows you, its because its the right way to go.