YZ250 with slight rev hang

Hi All,

I have a 2016 YZ250x with 12 hours ( I know, ride more!) I'm running a lectron and it feels really good. Had some initial struggles but now it seems to be dialed in. This is my first two stroke and I feel like it has some rev hang. When I'm on the trail I haven't really felt it but noticed yesterday after a good wash down. Started up, warmed it up, and still getting some rev hang. Check the video out yourself and let me know.

thanks

Hi All,
I have a 2016 YZ250x with 12 hours ( I know, ride more!) I'm running a lectron and it feels really good. Had some initial struggles but now it seems to be dialed in. This is my first two stroke and I feel like it has some rev hang. When I'm on the trail I haven't really felt it but noticed yesterday after a good wash down. Started up, warmed it up, and still getting some rev hang. Check the video out yourself and let me know.
thanks

I believe that's normal, if in not mistaking. Let see what others say.

My 2016 YZ250 is pretty similar at first (with that very slight hang) when warming the bike up before riding, but goes away once fully warmed up.  It used to fool me into thinking the pilot was a little lean.

50 minutes ago, Ayeecole said:

I believe that's normal, if in not mistaking. Let see what others say.

23 minutes ago, Doc_speeder said:

Not sure how the Lectron usually works, but mine sounds similar with the Keihin.  I think that's pretty normal.

6 minutes ago, Tankslap said:

My 2016 YZ250 is pretty similar at first (with that very slight hang) when warming the bike up before riding, but goes away once fully warmed up.  It used to fool me into thinking the pilot was a little lean.

Thanks. It runs well, only loads a LITTLE if I'm chugging around.

Edited by NEGbrap