Rear sub frame

So I bent my rear subframe this wknd after my bike decided to ghost ride down a hill. My question is if anyone's knows if a rear subframe from a yz250f will fit my 03 yz250 2 stroke?

Not without a lot of work. Consider the seat, airbox, and side panels are all different and would need to be carried over (and/or modified) from the F bike.

But it can be done. Vd Laar had a kit that adapted an entire F rear end onto the YZ.

http://www.vdlaarracing.com/English

Just bend it back. Or, any 02 up will fit from the YZ two stroke family 125/250

Ya I'm gonna see what I can do with a rubbler mallet and pipe wrench.. got an extra frame u wanna sell/part ways with??

3 minutes ago, DaBadazZ said:

Ya I'm gonna see what I can do with a rubbler mallet and pipe wrench.. got an extra frame u wanna sell/part ways with??

No I don't, sorry. I have better luck with a wooden Louise ville slugger. Keep it on the bike, heat it up a little at bent part, and hit a home run a few times. Bring it close, then use leverage between rear horns and have someone hold bike while you pull it into shape. I fixed my sons after he, (allegedly saved a little girls life from missing her) but by the time I came around the corner, he was on the ground, bike was in a ravine, and there was no little girl in site. So, I still rib him a little. Hahaha