yz 250 water pump bearing.

hello does any one know what kind of bearing its on the water pump on yz250 2004. i find it on oem parts but cant find the measurement on the bearing itself. need to know the outer and inner dia and width of it too see if my local store has it in shelf. oem partnummer is : 93306-00105-00

Thanks.

not sure what you mean but i´m not whit the bike now, just wanted to know so i can drive by the store tomorrow after work and see if they have it.

I mean:

remove yours from your bike and take it to your bearing house. I would get OEM, it is constantly spinning and very important to substitute for Chinese crap. 

I'm at work, and not at home. Bearings have the size stamped on the side 22/60 etc. so I can't look at a new one in a box of parts, or give you measurements. 

Thats what I mean. 

Oh, and the "kind" is ball, made by KOYO Japan. 

Edited by Gary YZDOC

21 minutes ago, Gary YZDOC said:

I mean:

remove yours from your bike and take it to your bearing house. I would get OEM , it is constantly spinning and very important to substitute for Chinese crap. 

I'm at work, and not at home. Bearings have the size stamped on the side 22/60 etc. so I can't look at a new one in a box of parts, or give you measurements. 

Thats what I mean. 

Oh, and the "kind" is ball, made by KOYO Japan. 

ok thanks, sure i take out tomorrow after work and measure it and see if they have it in the store. i could just buy a oem and get the right one just by looking at part number but the problem is that my motorcycle store will take 3 weeks on it to get any oem yamaha parts home. so i wanted to see if anyone had the bearing out and could measure it so i could get to the local hydraulic shop (they have quality bearings there just need to know the size of the bearing) after work.

6 hours ago, sebastianer said:

hello does any one know what kind of bearing its on the water pump on yz250 2004. i find it on oem parts but cant find the measurement on the bearing itself. need to know the outer and inner dia and width of it too see if my local store has it in shelf. oem partnummer is : 93306-00105-00

Thanks.

Here you go spanky! 

IMG_6033.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6035.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

• Like 1