swapping a 99 airboot for a 2007's airboot

I have a MXBONZ airbox fix on my 07 Honda cr125, but I saw where people have put a 99 CR250 airboot on newer cr 250's and it works great.. The 99 airboot has a double lip for better sealing..  Has anyone done this mod on a 05-07 Honda cr125 airbox?  I have the stock carb on now, but I'm planning on getting a air striker carb soon and any info on the airboot mod and the airstriker carb would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for posting back,frdbtr  The 99 airboot is double lipped and I was just curious if this mod would work on my CR125 and does it work my 07 CR125? You didn't answer.   I bet the 99 sealing ring is metal and would work to for my bike. Also thinking about the Twin-air or loud mouth systems and I don't know if the  MXbonz rings would work with the Twin-air system?  Just curious to know whats really the best and the 99 airboot fix would be probably best to start with and then add on the MX bonz and or the Twin-air system, The 99 airboot and ring with a loudmouth might be the best.... Decision to make... I'm getting a quick twist throttle and new carb with the stic metering block and want to do my air system all at the same time.

• Like 1