2017 250 XC-W rear axle nut size?

I need to buy a socket to remove and install the rear axle on my 17' 250 XC-W.  My manual says it's a 25... but if I goto the OEM supplier sites and search the axles, they say it's a 20?  Can someone confirm which size socket I require...?  

Thanks!

I need to buy a socket to remove and install the rear axle on my 17' 250 XC-W.  My manual says it's a 25... but if I goto the OEM supplier sites and search the axles, they say it's a 20?  Can someone confirm which size socket I require...?  
Thanks!

No multi wrench in your toolkit?

32 mm

I can confirm it is not a 32. I bought a 32 before posting this thread and it's WAY too big
Rear axle nut is 25mm on your bike.

I think you're right. Going to buy a 25 today :)

Is not 25mm either. 25mm is a little too small. I measured it and it's just over an 1". It's 1 1/16".... what size is this thing??

39 minutes ago, quikcolin said:

Is not 25mm either. 25mm is a little too small. I measured it and it's just over an 1". It's 1 1/16".... what size is this thing??

It goes by millimeters. I just checked on my bike with digital calipers and it is 27mm or a hair bigger than 1 inch. 

Yep, it's 1 1/16" which is 27mm... I ran to Lowes and grabbed it.  Fits perfectly.  

Nope

Yes. I have a 2016 150sx and a 2017 250xcf and they both require a 32mm socket to get the axle nut off.

The xcw and exc are the smaller size.

16 minutes ago, Kato7 said:

Yes. I have a 2016 150sx and a 2017 250xcf and they both require a 32mm socket to get the axle nut off.

The xcw and exc are the smaller size.

Lol yeah I wasn't thinking lol.