Rm 250 fouling plugs

I have a 1997 rm 250 and I recently just put a new fmf exhaust on it and I went to go riding so before I left I took it up my road to make sure it was good and it ran perfect and started 1st kick because I just had the carb cleaned. I then loaded it up and brought it to the track. But then when I went to start it I couldnt get it to start so I pulled the plug and it was covered in oil and gas. So I replaced it and it fouled again in seconds when I started it. It started bogging down when it was idleing and sounded as if it was starving for fuel. So I pulled it out put another plug in it and got it to run good. I then took it out on the track and it ran great and I got some big air. Then out of nowhere it bogged down and fouled the plug again. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? 

Edited by Suzukiguy2

I had a similar problem with my 2000 RM250 and it ended up being the kill switch. For about two weeks I was fouling plugs constantly and eventually the bike wouldn't start at all even with a brand new plug. The bike ran fine once it was running. I ended up stuck at the bottom of a big hill while trying to bump start the bike so I cut the kill switch wire and the bike fired right up.