Off Road Riders For Veterans. Welcomes Kevin Hopper

Kevin Hopper will be leading the bike night rides Friday and Saturday at the Ride For A Warrior Dice Ride and Raffle May 19 and 20th.

Only 30 days away. Hope to see a lot of you there.

New Bend Flyer.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

Night rides?

Joe

Yes. They are a blast! Going up to the tower.  I have stole your route card idea! Everyone loves it !  I just add a little info then laminate them.

Hope to see you here.

Russ

9 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

Night rides?

Joe

Yes and s'mores with some fine moose lip omlettes afterwards.

19 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

Night rides?

Joe

Rumor has it that "Bridgitt the Midgitt's" daughter may make a special appearance!  I was told she is hotter than her mom! lol

5 hours ago, nailit69 said:

Is that $100 per rider or $100 per attendee (over 18)? I've got 2 interested riders and a spectator. 

$100 per adult regardless if they ride or not. Each $100 gets the person 20 raffle tickets,dinner friday and sat night. 18 and under free

Live music Friday and Saturday night. I can arrange for the spectator to ride with one of the S x Side leaders if they desire

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Russ Henry said:

Rumor has it that "Bridgitt the Midgitt's" daughter may make a special appearance!  I was told she is hotter than her mom! lol

The good ol days!!??

If I could get my bikes down there... I've been in a transitional period and in need of a truck for some time now. My poor 4runner has like 350000 miles on it and is getting tired and doesn't like to tow so much anymore.  Need to put new seals on my bike trailer. Im gonna try and make it 

Edited by nailit69

2 hours ago, taneum jct said:

The good ol days!!??

We had some great fun at EFR! Hope you can make the charity ride this year.

2 hours ago, nailit69 said:

If I could get my bikes down there... I've been in a transitional period and in need of a truck for some time now. My poor 4runner has like 350000 miles on it and is getting tired and doesn't like to tow so much anymore.  Need to put new seals on my bike trailer. Im gonna try and make it 

Hope you can make it. You and your crew will have a great time!

I'm gonna try and make it... probably not in the cards though,  been trying for a month to get down there to visit my daughter without any luck. 

On 4/20/2017 at 3:06 PM, Russ Henry said:

Haaa haaaaaaa

Joe

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Russ Henry said:

We had some great fun at EFR! Hope you can make the charity ride this year.

Hope you can make it. You and your crew will have a great time!

Me too but 1/3 of my crew is expecting my 2nd  grandkid right around that time  so ill play it by ear for now.