Off Road Riders For Veterans. Welcomes Kevin Hopper

3 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

Night rides?

Joe

Yes. They are a blast! Going up to the tower.  I have stole your route card idea! Everyone loves it !  I just add a little info then laminate them.

Hope to see you here.

Russ

5 hours ago, nailit69 said:

Is that $100 per rider or $100 per attendee (over 18)? I've got 2 interested riders and a spectator. 

$100 per adult regardless if they ride or not. Each $100 gets the person 20 raffle tickets,dinner friday and sat night. 18 and under free

Live music Friday and Saturday night. I can arrange for the spectator to ride with one of the S x Side leaders if they desire

If I could get my bikes down there... I've been in a transitional period and in need of a truck for some time now. My poor 4runner has like 350000 miles on it and is getting tired and doesn't like to tow so much anymore.  Need to put new seals on my bike trailer. Im gonna try and make it 

Edited by nailit69

2 hours ago, taneum jct said:

The good ol days!!??

We had some great fun at EFR! Hope you can make the charity ride this year.

2 hours ago, nailit69 said:

If I could get my bikes down there... I've been in a transitional period and in need of a truck for some time now. My poor 4runner has like 350000 miles on it and is getting tired and doesn't like to tow so much anymore.  Need to put new seals on my bike trailer. Im gonna try and make it 

Hope you can make it. You and your crew will have a great time!

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Russ Henry said:

We had some great fun at EFR! Hope you can make the charity ride this year.

Hope you can make it. You and your crew will have a great time!

Me too but 1/3 of my crew is expecting my 2nd  grandkid right around that time  so ill play it by ear for now.