kick start instal

Last year there was a great how to instal a kick start  on Mr-Cob web site , i can not find it anymore , anybody has it  by chance ? Theres's another one on DRZPARTS  but not as good . 

Last year there was a great how to instal a kick start  on Mr-Cob web site , i can not find it anymore , anybody has it  by chance ? Theres's another one on DRZPARTS  but not as good . 

There's a good video on YouTube, have you watched it? The only part that is a little unclear is the spring/shaft rotation required to release the ratchet mechanism. I'll find a link.

4 minutes ago, Backwoods-Bomber said:

There's a good video on YouTube, have you watched it? The only part that is a little unclear is the spring/shaft rotation required to release the ratchet mechanism. I'll find a link.

Yeah thanks for video , i also found Mr Cob install, it's really good , if you do find that link it would be a big + . Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Backwoods-Bomber said:

No luck on the thread link. Let me know if you have any questions, I just did this a couple months ago and took some pics along the way.

Ok fantastic , i ordered the kit today , should be here  by Friday or  Monday , thanks again .

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 9:06 PM, Backwoods-Bomber said:

No luck on the thread link. Let me know if you have any questions, I just did this a couple months ago and took some pics along the way.

Ok , done , just one question , with engine running , if i lower the foot leaver , i hear a fast rattle , my guess it's ok , last time i had a kick start  was 30 years ago . 

Ok , done , just one question , with engine running , if i lower the foot leaver , i hear a fast rattle , my guess it's ok , last time i had a kick start  was 30 years ago . 

Yes, if you lower the kicker while running the ratchet mechanism will engage causing a rattling sound. This is normal.

10 minutes ago, Backwoods-Bomber said:

Yes, if you lower the kicker while running the ratchet mechanism will engage causing a rattling sound. This is normal.

Thanks