88 yamaha xt350

So my dirtbike keeps loosing power/stalling out and i looked down the exhaust and there were all these loose metal rings. I believe it is stopping my exhaust and stalling my bike. Can someone tell me what the metal rings are and how to get my muffler cap off. The thing just wont come off.

unnamed (1).jpg

@wielywilly-g Brothers? if those are the metal rings then theres like 5 or 6. I think they were screwed on in there and snapped off. But i cant get them out of there since i can't get my muffler cap off

My bro had a Two Brothers exhast that had rings. Your picture is too blurry to tell anything.  So I wondered how many brothers.. if you said two, I would know exactly what you are talking about.  Actually, that may be White Brothers he had...

Edited by wielywilly-g

@wielywilly-g  ohhhhh no haha. i figured out the rings are baffles and they came off. And theres so much carbon in and around the muffler cap that i cant get it off. I i may take tin snips and cut out the bafflers so they come out. I'm running out of ideas 

@wielywilly-g when i get off work i'll give that a try. I managed to pull out the bafflers since they were shit now and it still wouldn't start. Bout every 5-10 kicks it would back fire. sometimes it ran for a couple seconds. If it works with out the slipon i may just have to get a new one.

So my bike has stopped running. Everytime i kickstart my bike my carb backfires. Makes a loud bang and smoke comes out. When i kick it enough it'll start for a few seconds and just lose power. I took a look at my carb and one of my air tubes wasnt connected properly and i re attached it. Then under further inspection i seen my intake join connecting my carb to the engine had smal tears on the engine end of it. Could this be the issue to the backfiring and losing power?