Jd jetting alternative cr125 07 , necj needle !! For 38mm air strike

I'm in the process of fitting the 38mm air strike , ideally I would like the Jd kit , but being in the UK I would have to get one sent over (if poss) from the U.S. Which with postage/import tax and time it's a PITA

So would like to know if anyone has a success with anything else, I was thinking of maybe the rm needle necj to star of with ,I can appreciate each bike is specific, but the more info I can gather , the easier it will be to gauge

could work 

in 1999 the kx125 had a keihin carb so i would try to replicate that jetting and fine tune from there

45 pilot

which needle you get will really depend on what number slide you have

start at a 165 main

• Like 1

Fitted a cr 250 airstrike comes with 7 slide, also jetted for 250 , it bogs like mad which I expected, instead of buying different needles and jets, ordered the Jd kit , but on a side note, lots of people have fitted the rm needle on other makes with good results

More fuel!!!......the suzuki needle in a richer starting diameter can and will work but the "J" diameter is not enough fuel for a 38 carb mated to a small bore. Start with a H or G diameter, 45 pilot, and a main around 185/190 with a 7 throttle valve should put u in the ball park to get started.

• Like 1