StumpJumpers Upcoming Events Questions

I believe there are several Stumpjumpers club members on here. Do you have any updated info/fliers for the Salvage Sprint Enduro and 2017 Buttstomper?

1 hour ago, trackmaster said:

They still do the buttstomper?

According to the NMA website and the StumpJumpers facebook page they are bringing it back this year. Scheduled for July sometime.

I'll let the chairman of the Goldenspike and Salvage Sprint know about this thread.

...and yes, they Buttstomper is coming back.  We will definitely post up here regarding that event.

The flyer for the Golden Spike and the Salvage Sprint Enduro will be posted soon on both the NMA's web page and the Stumpjumpers web page. I will get a copy of it up here as well. Also, follow the 'NMA Racing' Facebook page for information.

Quick details for the GS/SSE: May 20 & 21 in Packwood. Kid's races following the Golden Spike on Saturday.

The Golden Spike was voted the NMA's 'Race of the Year' in 2016 (tied with Rimrock GP), and the Salvage Sprint Enduro was voted the NMA's 'Enduro of the Year'. We are making improvements to the course and it's going to be even better this year!

Yes, the Buttstomper is back!! It will be held July 15 & 16 near Sedro Wooly.  The trails and terrain are very similar to the old school Reiter Buttstomper races...it's going to be awesome.  Flyers are not yet out but I will get everything posted as soon as they are ready.

Edited by Wiz636
  • Like 3