Enduro/Hair scramble race in Colorado Springs area

My son and I are interested in doing an enduro or Hare Scramble race.  Neither of us have done one before so we are BEGINNERS.  Are there any races like this in the Colorado Springs area?

Thanks!

Edited by DoJetpilot

I'm not based out of Colorado but I race all over occasionally, BITD, WORCS, NHHA, D38, D37 and D36... I like mixing up life experiences and have been to CO but not raced there. I've been looking at heading past your way thought for GNCC or some CC/Hare Scrambles out of TX, OK and some eastern areas. 

Try checking out these links as they may help you, Good Luck and give a shout if you ever head over to CA to try a race out. I can help get you guest pit support and show you around some.

Check out:

racermec.com/

www.corcs.net/

weberacing.com/

AZOP and ARMA puts on some good events although out of AZ area but some might not be too far of a haul for you. I know a couple AZ and CO guys that follow the NHHA and West Hare Scrambles series but those are commitments as they race in CA, UT, WA, ID and occasionally AZ. They try to move the events around to keep it interesting and challenging.

Edited by Diamond-Dave

Corcs is the place to go. They ,for the most part, have events around the springs area

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Donjholt said:

Corcs is the place to go. They ,for the most part, have events around the springs area

This.

Although you might want to expand on what sort of riding experience you and your son have in general.  Beginner racer does not always equate to beginner rider.

That being said Corcs is probably your best bet to get your feet wet.  And most races are in / around or not far from COS.  WeBe events tend to be a fair to long (or very long) drive.

If you consider yourself a beginner and want to do an Enduro I suggest you choose the event wisely.. they can be pretty gnarly :ride:  Although one is coming up in May near Ft Collins that might fit your bill.