What Dirt Bike should I upgrade to?

I have a crf100 that I've been riding for almost 2 years now and I'm need to upgrade. I am around 5' 4, 120 lbs and do trail riding mostly. Should I get something like a crf150r/crf230 or are they something I'm probably gonna outgrow? Would it be better for me to move right up to a full size bike like a 250 four-stroke or 125 two-stroke? Any suggestions?

How old are you? I ask because I'm trying to assess how fast you'll grow out of the next bike.

I was in a similar situation. At 12 I had an XR100, basically the same bike. Within a year my riding had progressed beyond its capabilities. At 13 I went to a KX80. I outgrew it in another year and switch to a CR125.

Im 13 and last year was riding a crf150f...I'm 5'8 and 140lbs and now ride a rmx250...At your height you should go ahead and get a full size bike it will be big on you but It will help you from buying another bike when you outgrow a 85 or 150r

I'm 16 but I don't think I will be getting much taller, maybe an inch or so at the most over the next couple years which is why I thought a 230 would be good but I don't like how heavy they are and they don't have a kickstart. I don't doubt that I could ride a full size but wouldn't it be an issue if I'm trail riding and I need to man handle the bike?