Picked up 2017 te300

I switched from an 05 crf450x to a 17 te300 also, the difference in flickability between them is stunning. I originally thought I wanted to keep the crf, now I just want it gone. The husky is just superior everywhere but flat wide open 80+mph stuff. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 10:46 AM, Bryce418 said:

I switched from an 05 crf450x to a 17 te300 also, the difference in flickability between them is stunning. I originally thought I wanted to keep the crf, now I just want it gone. The husky is just superior everywhere but flat wide open 80+mph stuff. 

It's pretty amazing how much smaller it feels compared to the thumper. I'm already in love with it and haven't hit anything difficult yet. Defenitly need to rejett and a cpl other things though.

Just rode 40+ miles of singletrack yesterday morning. It was stunning how much better it was than my 450. I was able to ride the 40 miles of singletrack and another 10 of two track in about         2 1/2  hours. The same rideal on the 450 had my tongue coughs in the spokes had to stop and rest a couple times, on the team I stopped for about 2 or three minutes total. 

8 hours ago, Bryce418 said:

Just rode 40+ miles of singletrack yesterday morning. It was stunning how much better it was than my 450. I was able to ride the 40 miles of singletrack and another 10 of two track in about         2 1/2  hours. The same rideal on the 450 had my tongue coughs in the spokes had to stop and rest a couple times, on the team I stopped for about 2 or three minutes total. 

Awesome! What'd you do for a spark arrestor? Was looking for just an end cap but not having much luck. I don't wanna buy an entirely new muffler.