FX350 set up and overall tidbits

Just picked up a FX350. So far I put a rekluse on it, a factory FE lighting kit. Got an AXP skid plate. Next few things to buy:

Cycra hand guards

Radiator guards

Rear brake disc guard

Other than not being able to ride for 3 more weeks due to fractured ribs, what am I missing set up wise? I haven't set the sag yet but my naked weight will be 200 lbs. I assume i need the next bigger size spring a 4.6 right?

How are you guys liking your so far?

Nice bike! You must be single? Married guys are not allowed to bring their bikes into the house! lol

i did -1 tooth sprocket on the front, full ti fmf setup, earthx battery, suspension redone, acerbis hand guards/disc cover/skid plate. motorseats seat cover will be here today.i have a rekluse i haven't but on, but not sure i will - didn't seem to have flame out issues like my 15 fc450 does.. i def love the fx all around

drtywhat - any issues with the lights draining battery? - thats prob my next step trying to get a plate on the bike.

File Apr 21, 7 58 58 AM.jpeg

Edited by slothy

Nice bike! You must be single? Married guys are not allowed to bring their bikes into the house! lol

Nope I am married. Just have to much in the garage. I haven't rode it yet so it's still new and clean. Coming off a fractured ribs injury. I suspect it will need to move into garage after the first ride

i did -1 tooth sprocket on the front, full ti fmf setup, earthx battery, suspension redone, acerbis hand guards/disc cover/skid plate. motorseats seat cover will be here today.i have a rekluse i haven't but on, but not sure i will - didn't seem to have flame out issues like my 15 fc450 does.. i def love the fx all around

drtywhat - any issues with the lights draining battery? - thats prob my next step trying to get a plate on the bike.

58f9f475926ce_FileApr2175858AM.jpeg.e9ede9a7be9b4e1a3f3bc06ff83b2b07.jpeg

I really got the lights so I could street plate mine. The lights are on a switch so they are not on when the bike is running unless I switch them on. I also got a rear tail/break light on the same switch. I imagine the stator will keep up with them on. But haven't fully tested them yet. I am thinking I will need to put the 13 tooth front on as well, at least that what everyone says helps out.