KTM rims (hubs) working on a te300?

Hey guys.. not sure if this belongs here or in the husaberg forum.. I cant see that forum being too busy.

anyways, im trying to find wheels for a 13 husaberg te300.

everyone tells me that the 13 wasnt released to the USA. and NO ONE can get me rims for that bike.  why?

what do I need to do to get these working?   arent they the same as ktm?

could I buy a KTM rim and a berg spacer kit?

or a 14 berg rim and the appropriate spacer kit?

why cant any wheel seller get me rims for a 13 te300!!!!!

I would guess that rims from a 13 (and probably older) would fit your Berg....They are, of course re badged KTMs.

Only bummer would be they won't be the cool blue ones!

• Like 1

Its not the rims that are different, its the hubs and wheel spacers..... Excel has rims for your bike and so does DID

• Like 1

Both front and rear wheels on the Berg '13 TE300 are interchangeable with KTM stuff back to 2004 and maybe 2003. The wheels through 2015 should also fit.

I regularly swap wheels between an '05 KTM, an '07 KTM, a '12 KTM and my Berg depending on terrain/weather and unexpected flats. I have 50T or 51T sprockets on all of them, so I have to adjust the chain a bit.

Both the '12 XCF-W and the '13 Berg have those ripple spacers, but other than that, the spacers and the wheel hubs have the same dimensions as the '05 and '07. All other hardware (sprockets, brake discs, odo magnet, seals and bearings) is identical.

I have a set of orange rims laced up for the '05 and they really look "unique" on the Berg.

Just order up a set wheels for a 2013 KTM 300 XC. 

Edited by Old_Geezer
  • Like 2

awesome. you guys are the best!! I figured they were pretty interchangeable.