Chest Protector for Large Human

I am looking for some kind roost guard to protect me from rocks. I took a couple rocks to the chest last Saturday and they hurt. Problem is I haven't found any big enough. I am too wide. My shoulder pads don't even hit my shoulders and I have the XL HRP. I don't necessarily need a plastic one, foam is fine but I need something or to make something perhaps.

I am 6'4" 325 pounds and wear a 54 jacket. I have the fox air frame chest protector in xl and it fits me good. That was the biggest one I could find as of a few years ago.

• Like 2

I am 6'4" 325 pounds and wear a 54 jacket. I have the fox air frame chest protector in xl and it fits me good. That was the biggest one I could find as of a few years ago.

I will try one on, I am 6'1" 310, but I wear a 62 jacket. As I am wide through the chest and shoulders.
  • Like 1

Let me know how you make out. I could use a new one soon. It would be nice to have another option just to change things up.

Let me know how you make out. I could use a new one soon. It would be nice to have another option just to change things up.

I have thought about taking my HRP and cutting it in half and widening it.
  • Like 1

Talking big guy gear, I just purchased a fly racing 5x jersey from rmatv. It came in today and is actually big and long on me lol. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I wear my chest protector over the jersey. I have still had a hard time finding a jersey that wasn't tight and is long enough.

Talking big guy gear, I just purchased a fly racing 5x jersey from rmatv. It came in today and is actually big and long on me lol. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I wear my chest protector over the jersey. I have still had a hard time finding a jersey that wasn't tight and is long enough.

I gave up on Jerseys after I out grew 2XL. My last jersey I bought was a 3XL MSR and I had to cut the sleeves just short of my elbow and cut the opening to fit around my neck. Just not worth the money to have to cut up. A long sleeve t shirt does the trick for me

Had my body Armour modified, alterations shop used seat belt material to increase shoulder size. Works well