Two Red Plates

I can't believe they are letting Dungey keep his red plate.  There should be only one and Eli got the tie breaker.

• Like 8

If drama sells tickets and they are all about the drama,  why the stiff penilty for people using Friese as a punching bag?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, wielywilly-g said:

I can't believe they are letting Dungey keep his red plate.  There should be only one and Eli got the tie breaker.

We've seen two red plates before and like Towel boy said it's only for one race 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wielywilly-g said:

Yep I agree. Seems like that should be changed.

Is the AMA trying to be inclusive, maybe everybody will get a trophy at the end of the year!

• Like 4

Had I been bitch slapped like Dungey was the last two months, I'd have just handed it back and asked for rainbow streamers for the ends of my bars instead.

• Like 6

Regardless of series, the tiebreaker doesn't get used until its needed to decide a championship. Until then there can be multiple red plates. Same deal in off-road. Strang and Russell both ran white plate/red number at a round last year. 

• Like 2

Red plate is for the points leader, season is not over and there is a tie. Tie breakers do not come into play. Let the champ share it 

As much as I want to see Tomac win I am kind of concerned that Dungey might be doing a pool shark type setup. Give a bunch of slack only to snatch it back at the last moment. Maybe he never actually lost control???

10 minutes ago, Metal and Dirt said:

As much as I want to see Tomac win I am kind of concerned that Dungey might be doing a pool shark type setup. Give a bunch of slack only to snatch it back at the last moment. Maybe he never actually lost control???

There is no conspiracy or strategic planning here, Dungey is on life support and can not beat Tomac straight up, he needs outside help :prof:

• Like 3

There is no conspiracy or strategic planning here

That's what they want you to think! They're always planning they are

Dungey has a plan. He talks to his pretty wife about the future, he calls Ken Roczen and ask him how his arm is doing, then he decides how much aggression to unleash to get yet another championship.  I am guessing he keeps it about 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 where Mike Allessi is 1 and JS7 is 10.  He will leave room for Tomac or Musquin to take the risks.

If for some reason he feels that the number 4 championship is so importain he risks everything, then he will win... or pull a James Stewart.

• Like 3

Don't you just love these (my rider) post.LOL Maybe we need a Racer's forum where these dumb Qs wont be asked.

1 hour ago, wielywilly-g said:

If for some reason she feels that the number 4 championship is so important he will risk everything and will win for her.

Fixed it for ya :lol: