Jump to content

JMART Out.

Recommended Posts

It's a smoke screen.  He can't rightly say "um we're a mile back in SX points so we're just going to focus on outdoor testing."

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

JMart is going to destroy outdoors!

He needs some good mojo to come his way, hope he destroys it too then gets a nice setup for his 450 career.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JMart is one of the top contenders for sure. And barring anything major, he should be the top dog. But over 12 rounds and 24 moto's anything can, and usually does happen. There will be quite a few moto winners during the season. Forkner, Savatgy, Plessinger, Osborne, Cianciarulo, and possibly some others as well!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

JMart is one of the top contenders for sure. And barring anything major, he should be the top dog. But over 12 rounds and 24 moto's anything can, and usually does happen. There will be quite a few moto winners during the season. Forkner, Savatgy, Plessinger, Osborne, Cianciarulo, and possibly some others as well!!!

Agree, I just think JMart is going to come out swinging after last year and after this supercross.  If I had to guess, I'd say Forkner, Plessinger and Osborne for sure will be fighting it out for the championship.  Savatgy should be, but he seems to do weird things and then kinda loses his mojo.  I'd like to see A.C. do well, but we'll see.  Plessinger needs to keep his head in the game, he's probably the fastest guy out there.  Not expecting top 3 for Ferrandis, but will be interesting.  Like Musquin, coming from MXGP he is obviously fast outdoors.

I just can't wait for outdoors, supercross just doesn't do it for me.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Ferrandis is going to surprise a lot of people. Dude is FAST outdoors. I expect him and Forkner to contend with Martin for wins. I also fully expect Alex Martin to battle it out on the KTM as well. Plessinger needs to get his starts in hand or he'll be coming from behind again. Osborne is always up and down outdoors but maybe he can bring some momentum in from Stupidcross.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

JMart is going to destroy outdoors!

Forknor is going to take the Cherry Picker down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 10:39 PM, redrider144 said:

It's a smoke screen.  He can't rightly say "um we're a mile back in SX points so we're just going to focus on outdoor testing."

Ya I like JMart but the guy seems kinda fragile. Weird illness last year now herniated disk. Certainly has talent, that one race on 450s was sweet. Wonder if he is durable enough though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2017 at 4:33 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

No they didn't, you just don't know how to use the internets..... 

 

Where you at Red Rider? I mean Orange Rider.  That's going to be your new name..... Until you ride something else.... Orange Rider. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Squidward?  You ok buddy?

This app is a pos...  I'very been using my browser because the app sucked.  Decided to try the app again...  FAIL...  

 

I quoted geezy but..  nm. I give up...

 

The honda is going to hold JMart back.  He may overcome the obstacles because he's by far the fastest/strongest but I don't know...  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

This app is a pos...  I'very been using my browser because the app sucked.  Decided to try the app again...  FAIL...  

 

I quoted geezy but..  nm. I give up...

 

The honda is going to hold JMart back.  He may overcome the obstacles because he's by far the fastest/strongest but I don't know...  

Oh ok, couldn't tell, thought maybe you were on the nipple tonight.  JMart will have his hands full of Forkner, but I don't think the Honda is going to hold him back.  He looked just fine on that bike at Glen Helen against Herlings after no time on it at all. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Ya I like JMart but the guy seems kinda fragile. Weird illness last year now herniated disk. Certainly has talent, that one race on 450s was sweet. Wonder if he is durable enough though.

He's had some help with guys taking him out too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

No they didn't, you just don't know how to use the internets..... 

Where you at Red Rider? I mean Orange Rider.  That's going to be your new name..... Until you ride something else.... Orange Rider. 

Blue + orange makes brown.  And the importance of the color brown is....The Brown Note.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Blue + orange makes brown.  And the importance of the color brown is....The Brown Note.  

You have experienced the effects of blue plus orange. 

That's ok.

Clean up and change your pants. One bike gets BnG for 2018. One gets FI and oil injection for 18.

Yep... we just brought pro back to ktm vs yamahop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You have experienced the effects of blue plus orange. 
That's ok.
Clean up and change your pants. One bike gets BnG for 2018. One gets FI and oil injection for 18.
Yep... we just brought pro back to ktm vs yamahop.


I look at it like this. The Yamaha is like Christie Brinkley, older now, but so damn good all along that even at this point all she needs is a new bikini to be smoking hot. The KTM is more like Bruce Jenner. Even with new accessories it's nothing you'd want to experience.
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×