Head pipe cracked Help!

I have a 2005 CRF450R, It cuts out when you get on the throttle when taking off from a dead stop it cuts out near the bottom end. After some research one of the suggestions was to check for an exhaust leak. I replaced the gasket between the head pipe and the silencer and still no fix. Then I noticed there is about a 1" crack right at the 1st bend coming out of the barrel. I don't want to spend the $500 on aftermarket exhaust so am trying to find someone to weld it. Nobody around here welds titanium. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have found some full aftermarket exhaust for 270 for a 450X would this  work on a 450Rif i re-jet? I have seen that in the 2005 the exhaust is interchangeable between X and R, Could I use a factory 450X head pipe with the 450R silencer? Thanks folks.

7 minutes ago, Kevin Snyder said:

I have a 2005 CRF450R, It cuts out when you get on the throttle when taking off from a dead stop it cuts out near the bottom end. After some research one of the suggestions was to check for an exhaust leak. I replaced the gasket between the head pipe and the silencer and still no fix. Then I noticed there is about a 1" crack right at the 1st bend coming out of the barrel. I don't want to spend the $500 on aftermarket exhaust so am trying to find someone to weld it. Nobody around here welds titanium. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have found some full aftermarket exhaust for 270 for a 450X would this  work on a 450Rif i re-jet? I have seen that in the 2005 the exhaust is interchangeable between X and R, Could I use a factory 450X head pipe with the 450R silencer? Thanks folks.

Isn't the stock header pipe stainless steel? I don't think they're titanium

I would check eBay for a used 05 stock header pipe. Probably way cheaper than having yours welded or any other option mentioned. 

34 minutes ago, Kevin Snyder said:

I can purchase a new OEM 450X head pipe for around $100 dollars. I need to know if the head pipe will fit my 450R with the R silencer