About to pick up a '14 ktm 350 exc-f converted over to supermoto. 2400 miles at that!!

Did I make a mistake not getting a 500? I'm 6' 2" and 185 lbs. Just do a lot of city riding and once in awhile hop on the highway for about 30 minutes at a time. Thanks for the help.

Just sold my DRZ so I'm excited. IMG_0004.JPGIMG_0007.JPGIMG_0005.JPG51431214740__A8FA8A96-483F-4890-BC81-BA6BE9F5764E.JPG

dammmmn nice bike . TPS adjust ,ECU map , FMF Q4 slip on remove reed valve and balance the wheels cause their going to pointing at the moon :thumbsup:

No reed valve to remove...

You might wish you'd gotten the 500, BUT  the 350 should scoot you along at 'go to jail' speeds quite readily, especially once you have proper fueling and exhausting.  The intake should flow plenty in stock form.

No reed valve to remove...

You might wish you'd gotten the 500, BUT  the 350 should scoot you along at 'go to jail' speeds quite readily, especially once you have proper fueling and exhausting.  The intake should flow plenty in stock form.

Yeah, I just figure this bike will be something else compared to the pig I'm coming from. Lol

DS speeding ; once a few years back I was going flat out on the 405 frwy on my 350 and sure enough I heard the copper siren. I immediately pulled to the side and the officer on his loud speaker said "freeze with your hands on the bars" . oops what did I do besides speeding ? he came from behind and patted me down then said "the way your riding that thing I thought you were a bank robber" I of coarse wasn't but he then asked, " how fast were you going" ? I was honest and said I didn't know cause I don't look at the speedo but I was at full throttle. he laughed a let me go no ticket. I estimate I was doing about 80 ish

so owning a 350 has its benefits cause if I was riding my new bike even with the 52 rear sprocket I would have been going much faster and most likely to jail for wreckless