Anyone Going to the Dirtwise In Depth School in Barryton, MI in June?

I went a few years ago.  It's held on private property owned by a gentleman named Bruce.  Nice guy, we keep in touch and have been trying to get get otgether for a ride.  Anyway, Burce has a great set-up of varying terrain; great fun to ride.   Alot of what you will learn is obvious, but even Pros have a coach to make sure you're doing it right.

If your new to trail riding riding you should also check out the cycle conservation club (CCC).  There are lots of opportunities to ride as a family in a safe environment.  First ride of the season in weekend of May 6 in Atlanta MI.

I went a few years ago.  It's held on private property owned by a gentleman named Bruce.  Nice guy, we keep in touch and have been trying to get get otgether for a ride.  Anyway, Burce has a great set-up of varying terrain; great fun to ride.   Alot of what you will learn is obvious, but even Pros have a coach to make sure you're doing it right.
If your new to trail riding riding you should also check out the cycle conservation club (CCC).  There are lots of opportunities to ride as a family in a safe environment.  First ride of the season in weekend of May 6 in Atlanta MI.

Oh I definitely could use a little help !

Our problem is we never get enough seat time each year. Our bikes are usually kept up north and there never seems to be enough time in a weekend even when we are there.

Would love to find some private property to ride on in the metro Detroit area. I would trailer them down more often then for riding rather than just wrenching.

It's June 17th & 18th and being taught by Jason Thomas.

Taking my 2 boys and going. Sounds like it will be a good time.

I'll be there for the class!
  • Like 1