Cr250r handling vs kx250f handling??

Hey everyone, just sold my 03 cr250r, loved the bike, I just got a 2013 kx250f and I have been hearing that there not the best handlers. One of the biggest reasons for getting a newer bike for me was that I wanted it to handle better than my cr, will the kx handle better than my old cr? I havent really had a chance to ride the kx yet (in on vacation on a beach :) ). Anyways, any info about the handling is helpful. And if the old iron cr handles better how I can make my new kx handle better. Thanks!

• Like 1

get 22mm clamps....

What about 20mm? Would that be even better? And also stock does it handle better than the cr?

ride the bike and get some seat time. 2 very different bikes. Don't go by what you read online. People have many different opinions. Have your suspension set up to your weight and ability and go from there

ride the bike and get some seat time. 2 very different bikes. Don't go by what you read online. People have many different opinions. Have your suspension set up to your weight and ability and go from there

Thanks! Will do!

I find by adjusting sag settings on my KXF i can make it turn to quickly. I had to actually add sag as i found it turned to quick and easily. Aka i wanted a more planted feel in the rear and i got that by adding 4 mm more sag.

I find by adjusting sag settings on my KXF i can make it turn to quickly. I had to actually add sag as i found it turned to quick and easily. Aka i wanted a more planted feel in the rear and i got that by adding 4 mm more sag.

Thanks for the tip Ill ride it and then see how it feels and then set the sag.