Trials rider on EXC!

Hi guys, made this video about me riding an 08 EXC 300 in the woods. Let me know what you think and share if you like it!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Yokomo said:

Nice work!  Was the last shot from a drone?  If so, which one?  It picked up the sound nicely.

Thanks! Yes the last one was from a drone, DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus but it doesn't have a microphone onboard because it will only catch the propeller noise. The sound was recorded in a previous take with a Tascam DR-05 to avoid picking up the drone noise and than synced in post production to match the movement of the bike

Ya dude, type of video i like to watch and i would LOVE to ride there in Italy. Looks like a lot of places in British Columbia Canada :)

Have you watch any of Lefa25's vids on youtube?  cus you both have similar excellent production techniques.

Looking forward to more enduro from Italy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, filterx said:

Ya dude, type of video i like to watch and i would LOVE to ride there in Italy. Looks like a lot of places in British Columbia Canada :)

Have you watch any of Lefa25's vids on youtube?  cus you both have similar excellent production techniques.

Looking forward to more enduro from Italy.

Thanks! Really appreciate! Yes I've seen his videos, really nice! This won't be tho only one, I'm already working on new vids!

• Like 1

On 22/4/2017 at 8:09 PM, filterx said:

I subscribed on youtube :)

Appreciate this thanks!