Mystery Bolt

Help required. I have just found a mystery bolt mixed in with the gunk under the starter motor on my DRZ400e. It was during a bit of a strip down to replace the clutch release shaft oil seal. I had previously moved the starter motor back for access to the cover plate screw. It has what looks like a yellow plastic insert or maybe paint on the head end. It possibly took a hex head but that looks rounded off now. I do not know where it came from. Please can anyone identify it? I have included images to help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Carb bowl possibly?

Hi, thanks for replying. I searched the carb bowl area but couldn't find any bolts missing then when I took the tank off I noticed an odd shiny bolt at the top of the carb that may have been fitted as a replacement. So perhaps my mystery came from there. Any thoughts?

You have an FCR carb? The four bolts that hold the lower body to the main carb body have that yellow tamper paint in them, at least they do on mine.
Hi thanks for replying. All four of mine are still in place but I found the shiny bolt being pointed at in these pictures that does not look original. What do you think?
IMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124.JPG

Very likely that could be it.  Looks right.  And I see the spacer behind the plate is a hex nut not the original spacer.  I wonder if the TPS is actually working.  If it fell of at  some time the link between the throttle shaft and the TPS could also be missing.