2015 Air Fork Squeaking

I just thought I would see if this is normal or not before I tear the forks down.  They were revalved and serviced by RG3 a few months ago.  They have mostly worked just fine, but have recently developed a squeaking sound.  Just the right side.  It is absolutely air related as it quits when the air is released completely from the right leg.  Any clue as to what would cause it?  It doesn't seem to be affecting the performance as far as I can tell. 

Did you call RG3? Thats your best source for info. about your forks. I've had 2 13s and a 15 never had or heard of anyones fork squeaking, very odd.

My 16 would squeak until I changed to SKF seals and wipers. When the air is let out; not as much stiction

Yeah ill be doing seals as it appears the right one has a small leak. Going with skf as well. Hopefully that does the trick. So far not a huge fan of RG3 suspension work on a couple different bikes as well as friends bikes. 

18 hours ago, galligar said:

fork oil is better idea.

Did not clean under fork seal with wd40. Just around it when done which helps keep dirt from sticking to it. Poor wording on my part. I let the escaping oil clean under the seal.