Sign in to follow this  

Did your 2017 Husky dirt bike come with a tool kit?

Guys,

I've heard that KTMs come with a small trail toolkit. For those that purchased a 2017 Husky, what all did you get with your bike from the dealer? Did you get a trail toolkit?

All I got was a blue zipper portfolio with an owners manual, log book, and a 2016 clothing catalog. There were also the two WP stickers for the fork that were never installed, and a little baggy of jets, a needle, and PV springs. I also got a WP fork pump.

Should I have gotten anything else with the TX300?

I bought a 2017 Husqvarna TX300 and it came with extra Jets, Needle , Air pump for the Fork, Note Book and a couple of Manuals...

Guys,

I've heard that KTMs come with a small trail toolkit. For those that purchased a 2017 Husky, what all did you get with your bike from the dealer? Did you get a trail toolkit?

All I got was a blue zipper portfolio with an owners manual, log book, and a 2016 clothing catalog. There were also the two WP stickers for the fork that were never installed, and a little baggy of jets, a needle, and PV springs. I also got a WP fork pump.

Should I have gotten anything else with the TX300?

The 2017 KTM XC 300 only came with zipper case, owners manual, one wrench, WP air pump, spare Jets, and WP stickers.

Same as the TX 300.

I think the enduro models of KTM and Husky get the tool kit. While the competition models do not.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

The dealer looked into it and said that they quit doing the toolkits in 2017. I guess that's sort of accurate. (...for the TX, at least)

i don't know about the tx300 bat wan i but husberg in 2012 it came with a list  off all the things that came with  the  bike it listed 2 pens tahet warrant their

stelers wolde be stelers  😉

Only Enduro models come with tool kits and skidplates. Motocross and cross country models don't get them anymore.

for how much mine cost out the door, a factory skid and tool kit would have been much appreciated! don't know if that is the dealer or the manufacturer design, but hope i have credit on atleast a skidplate in the near future or I will be looking into full guards for thee link as well

• Like 1

I just got the tx 300 and it did not come with a tool kit. I was bumbed. I got one with my 2015 te 300. My buddy bought the 17 te300 from the same dealer and his came with the kit. I will be ordering it through rocky mountain atv. 

Has anyone heard of a great stearing stabilizer for the tx 300?