Blinkers, wanting to go smaller

I would like to see what everyone is going too when it comes to new blinkers, pictures would be helpful. I did the rear tail light upgrade a few weeks ago, much better then that stock tree trunk on the back fender

I don't care if it LED or not, just trying to get a few ideas

Thanks

I would like to see what everyone is going too when it comes to new blinkers, pictures would be helpful. I did the rear tail light upgrade a few weeks ago, much better then that stock tree trunk on the back fender
I don't care if it LED or not, just trying to get a few ideas

Thanks

20170301_220416.jpg20170301_220347.jpg

Really like the handguard blinkers...

• Like 1

I like the idea of putting them on a set of hand guards for the front

Love these... And, there is light in the sharper tip end so that you can see the blinker from the side too. Come in clear, amber, smoked...
https://thumpertalk.com/shop/DMP-Fuse-Flush-Mount-LED-Turn-Signals-Markers-p2006835343.html

Nicely looking flush mounts I've seen that don't look like the lights on the roof of a semi.

Black Body With Clear Lens Amber Tip2.jpg

• Like 1

I was working on smaller turn signals on my bike too.

Theses are really small, but they are bright, i use hand signals too and turn signals aren't required in NC.

You can pick them up at any auto parts store, I also found them at tractor supply.

You'll need an LED flasher to get them to blink properly, you can get the whole setup for under $30.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/T0wEF3499f1vjxmJ2

IMG_8358.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

IMG_8360.JPG

Edited by Leget