DRZ400SM brake disk guard

So I can't seem to find any brake disk guards for the DRZ400, it's a super moto so it's got the giant disk. Does anyone know where to get any? My dealer can't find any venders that they buy from that sells them, or if they do it's on back order. Thanks.

I have never seen a guard for the front brake. Probably because it would be the size of a garbage can lid and look silly.

For the rear, they are all the same for the DRZ's. Zeta, Devol, Lightspeed and various vendors sell them on eBay

• Like 1

Well they make them because they have one on back order (could be weeks could be months). I think I'd look more "silly" trying to ride out of the woods with a broken brake disk. So I'm just trying to figure out some other options.

Well they make them because they have one on back order (could be weeks could be months). I think I'd look more "silly" trying to ride out of the woods with a broken brake disk. So I'm just trying to figure out some other options.

Do you have a part number?

The kids behind the parts counter aren't the brightest sometimes

That's for sure.With a mfg part # you can do your own internet search for price and availability.

Cool thanks
Do you have a part number?

The kids behind the parts counter aren't the brightest sometimes

Yes I could get it from the bill I think!

Also,try talking to Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply to see what or if they have something in the Zeta,Drc or Z-Carbon lines to fit a sm model.He knows a lot about drzs and a DirtFreak dealer and can get almost anything for a drz.