yz250f top end rebuild questions

Hello Everyone. 

I have a couple of questions about rebuilding my 2006 yz250f top end.

You should know the bike is in good condition, it is a low hour bike, despite being 11 years old but I took the head and cylinder off anyway. My first question is, torquing the camshaft caps to 7.2 foot pounds seems like it would be hard to be that precise with a torque wrench with the engine in the frame. Any tips or suggestions?  Would a 1/4 drive beam type torque wrench that is calibrated in inch pounds work? All of the ones I have found have a limlt of 80 inch pounds which is not quite  7.2 foot pounds. 

Second question, my cylinder and piston are in very fine shape, cylinder still has a lot of cross hatch left. I have no way of measuring piston or bore diameter,  but since it is apart, Will I be safe in putting a new std bore oem yamaha 2008 piston and ring set in? I mean will the clearances be okay?  l am thinking of the 2008 piston since it has a higher compression ratio. I realize these questions are worded very poorly. Thank you for your patience. 

I am no pro engine builder. My 0.02; if you really want to drop a newer piston in it, have someone with the tools measure the cylinder. As far as I know, they would like to have the piston there as well. Have a shop manual handy so you can look up clearances.

If you can return the piston, I would just order what you want so that everything is there. But be able to return it if you arent able to use it.