2006 crf450r will not turn over

So I was riding the other day down the street and the slow needle that you adjust in the bottom of the carb backed out and the bike just died. And I have rebuilt the carb and done all the checks and she doesn't want to start. I don't think it's the crank. But I can tell you I'm stubbed and don't know what to do.

Is that the piece that is where the main needle goes in the top portion of the carb. Like u said in a previous pay i was riding it and the slow jet at the bottom of the carb backed out and than the bike just shut down. I just thought it was the jet so I bought a rebuild kit and the bike still will not fire. I have been looking and maybe the stator/magneto ha a loose connection or something but I will look at the carb again if that is the piece I'm thinking it is in the picture, and yes I stayed carb cleaner all in that.

59 minutes ago, Jake Snyder said:

Is thitt the piece that is where the main needle goes in the top portion of the carb. Like u said in a previous pay i was riding it and the slow jet at the bottom of the carb backed out and than the bike just shut down. I just thought it was the jet so I bought a rebuild kit and the bike still will not fire. I have been looking and maybe the stator/magneto ha a loose connection or something but I will look at the carb again if that is the piece I'm thinking it is in the picture, and yes I stayed carb cleaner all in that.

Yes, #16. It's like $66 and change for It.

Screenshot_2017-04-23-07-51-01-1.png

HP-16037-MEB-671.gif

Edited by HRC27