some pics of my best bits

This is my clutch cover carbon cover seems to be holding up well even though its not been given a protective covering ..The 2nd picture is the piece i had made for the hand operated rear brake literally a sleeve positives it worked real well the only negative was it reduced the amount of fluid in master cylinder though that said it never failed me ..the fastway pegs is a must for any one who is taller than a jockey ,they just made the whole bike more comfy and if you turn the handlebar mounts round the cockpit opens right up alond with the leg room .The nubliss and decent tyre selection can make a bike a whole lot better my honda grips much better with lower tyre pressures and a softer tyre. These are few of the things i have done i will post some more pics if anyone is interested cya 

DSC02267.JPG

DSC02294.JPG

DSC02283.JPG

DSC02289.JPG

i enduro 28,

I removed  clutch cover off made a mould and then inserted the carbon fiber(kevlar) ,i did have a few attempts until i got it right ,i also had the use of a vacuum chamber which really helped (but not essential),i am also leaving the wet lay up and continuing with pre preg only .For  the extra expence of the pre preg its just a lot cleaner and easier .I hope my next one will be better..This material is actually a form of kevlar its quite robust and it fits over the clutch cover just a little protection.. 

Cool! I also have the Tubliss, front and rear. Absolutely love it. I run 5psi in the rear with Shinko 525X and 10psi in the front with Golden Tyre 216AA Fatty. Great traction.

Hi rider 2371 ,whilst i think i may have found a decent set up for a long time the front end has just been vague ,on most types of terrain it performs ok but i cant find a perfect balance .I am using Mitas c-18 green stripe and its real grippy on the rear and i run a 110 100 18 i like this tyre tried 120's but for some reason the 110 feels better .Would you mind telling me what type of terrain you ride in and how the bike feels in say mud,sand,hard ,stoney ,tree rooty situations all the best thanks .P.S

I only run the tubliss in the rear i am still trying to find a tyre i am happiest with then i may try the tubliss in the front 

Hey twigster, I ride single track, mixture of medium/soft dirt, roots, rocks, some gravel, I don't like mud so I try to stay away whenever I can, no sand in my area.

Front tire: I like the GT216AA Fatty front because it's quite a tall tire that gives the bike more cushioning up the front and tracks well in most situations. It kinda floats on the loose stuff like gravel and soft/moist dirt. The only time I get that vague feeling in the front is on tarmac on connecting roads. It lasts well and grips well in most situations. I don't ride high speed, mostly slow speed technical or cruising flat trails, so I can't comment on how it would track on a berm for example.

Check out these vids on the GT216AA Fatty.

Here's a review of the GT216AA and GT230.

Rear tire: I tried the Golden Tyre 230 for a year. Medium compound. Lasts very well but not as soft as some of the Golden Tyre gummy soft compounds. Traction is good overall with low PSI, but after about 6~7 rides I started noticing it didn't grip as well as it used to rocky climbs or loose climbs or the slippery stuff. Friend of mine recommended I try the Shinko 525X tire and I love it. It's a hard carcass with stiff side walls, so it fits well with Tubliss and low PCI, but it's softer compound than the GT230 and grips extremely well in all conditions. I have to put my weight on the front end much more to prevent it from weelie'ing on me on hill climbs. Tall knobs and wide space between knobs so it works well even in mud. Again, no idea how it would work in sand.

Here's my friend's review of the Shinko 525X. He used the 120 on his KTM 250EXC but switched to a 110. He says he prefers the 110, which is what I am using as well.