Xtrainer fork upgrade now available from Beta.

Hello Beta Dealers,

Excited to announce that we have more Xtrainer Fork Upgrade Kits on the way!  They are now going to be made with Sachs 48mm Closed Cartridge Forks, same as the Race Edition models but Gold!!!  This batch is very limited so get your orders in now! The part # is now on the BDS so get your orders in now and we will fill them in the order they are received.

http://files.constantcontact.com/546b6d10101/b3e70144-cf01-4bf2-b50c-dab2c78171ac.jpg

Hello Beta Dealers,

Excited to announce that we have more Xtrainer Fork Upgrade Kits on the way!  They are now going to be made with Sachs 48mm Closed Cartridge Forks, same as the Race Edition models but Gold!!!  This batch is very limited so get your orders in now! The part # is now on the BDS so get your orders in now and we will fill them in the order they are received.

b3e70144-cf01-4bf2-b50c-dab2c78171ac.jpg

What's the price for the kit??  Also curious if this comes from Beta USA or from somewhere else.  From the photo it appears to be yet another Boano Racing solution.

I find it interesting that Beta USA has been promising a special fork upgrade kit for the Xtrainer for a year now and has been repeatedly delayed release, supposedly to work out some sort of unknown complex technical details.  Now, after all this time, the offered solution appears to be a simple kit built with shortened Sachs forks.    I'll be interested to see how this compares in price and features to the previous Boano $1100 kit built with 48mm Marzocchi CC PFP forks and a similar triple clamp.

Edited by wwguy

I wonder if it's gonna be available in Canada, or how many internal organs its gonna cost.

I just read a post from a Beta dealer over on the Xtrainer Facebook page.  This is another Boano Racing kit, built in Italy.  According to that post suggested retail for the kit is $1700, but that particular dealer has pre-ordered 3 kits and is currently offering them for $1575.

This doesn't appear to be factory Beta at all, more like a shop trying to sell Buono goodies. This subject is for click bait. Looks awesome, but I don't think this is the Olle upgrade we are waiting for. Not at that price.

2 hours ago, bikesandcars said:

This doesn't appear to be factory Beta at all, more like a shop trying to sell Buono goodies. This subject is for click bait. Looks awesome, but I don't think this is the Olle upgrade we are waiting for. Not at that price.

This kit is being sold through Beta USA. Available through Beta dealers

• Like 1