2013 yz250f jetting

hi guys i know this has been covered numerous times but im having a little trouble,  2013 yz250f starts. idles great, has a rocket pipe on it, was popping a little but not running bad, i rebuilt the carb, and now it bogs a little on acceleration in the first 1/4 throttle. then it rips like crazy i dont think the main jet is the wrong size. stock pilot is a 38, i changed to a 42(had one laying around) helped a little, also changed leak jet stock is a 95  changed it to a 60( had one laying around had to start some where). but runs pretty good at 2.5 turns out but has that slight stumble not sure where to go, you guys think my jets are wrong or possibly needle position? 

UPDATE!!   hi guys i wanted to update you on whats going on maybe it will help someone else, so i put everything stock back in because the bike is running too rich.   stock pilot, stock main ,stock needle position, the only thing i changed was the LEAK jet from a 95 to a 60,   bike runs unbelievable,  dont overlook the leak jet big difference.