YZ250FX stunt cage?

Does anyone know of a YZ250FX for sale anywhere? Or will I have to make a custom one? (Sorry I'm new, not sure where to post this)

Your looking for a stunt cage?  Have you heard of Craig's List? 

A steel framing system that mounts around your bike to protect the fairings after you crash. All stunt bikes end up on the ground and to prevent constant damage one installs the cage. Personally I've dropped my fx thousands of times. Little damage.

Stunt bike? Are you talking about freestyle? I have never seen one of those guys use anything I would describe as a cage.

Paraplegics use something like a cage, but that's because they don't have use of their legs.

Google Doug Henry.

YZ250FXs don't have farings, just plastic radiator shrouds. Get some radiator braces if you are concerned.

Stunt bike? Are you talking about freestyle? I have never seen one of those guys use anything I would describe as a cage.

Paraplegics use something like a cage, but that's because they don't have use of their legs.

Google Doug Henry.

YZ250FXs don't have farings, just plastic radiator shrouds. Get some radiator braces if you are concerned.

Are you responding to me? If so I'm talking about street stunt bikes. I expect the op is looking for a cage similiar to a street bike stunt cage for his fx.
  • Like 1

A yz250fx is a dirt bike. This post is in the dirt bike section. The op never mentioned street bikes. Why are you talking about them?

A yz250fx is a dirt bike. This post is in the dirt bike section. The op never mentioned street bikes. Why are you talking about them?

He mentioned them because it's basically what I'm looking for IMG_3686.JPG I'm looking for something like this for a YZ250FX, i don't know if they sell sub frames like he one this guy is using, so I was posting here.

He mentioned them because it's basically what I'm looking for IMG_3686.JPG.dbcfa485acb3589a72953d37d8b4a3d2.JPG I'm looking for something like this for a YZ250FX, i don't know if they sell sub frames like he one this guy is using, so I was posting here.

I don't think there is anything like that on the market for a dirt bike so you would need to make one.
  • Like 1