Jeepers actually hooked up and tried to remove barriers

Driving to the grocery store we saw 3-4 Jeeps hooked up to some blockade stumps on Sandhill Road just past the dump. They were actually trying to remove the blockage to get past. WTF is wrong with people? Coming back through they were gone and the stumps were still there. I was pretty angry and didn't stop because a jail cell is crappy place to sleep.

should have stopped and recorded with cell camera.

• Like 1

I bet it did look like that! Actually they were there as part of our DNR cleanup, and were winching chunks of scrap metal from behind the stumps per the DNR's request.
Picked up way too much garbage and way too many bags of Tahuya Cornish game hens (dirty diapers) this morning.

• Like 6

I bet it did look like that! Actually they were there as part of our DNR cleanup, and were winching chunks of scrap metal from behind the stumps per the DNR's request.
Picked up way too much garbage and way too many bags of Tahuya Cornish game hens (dirty diapers) this morning.

Cornish game hens, ahahajaha. I was standing outside the door of an apartment we'd just gutted when this toady fat chick opens the door of the adjacent unit, takes half a step out and heaves a diaper at the dumpster 15 feet away, the thing unfolds mid air and lands 5 feet short, middle of the sidewalk, butter side down. She turns to go back in and sees me watching and just shrugs lol. I'm so glad I'm outta the landlord game.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Mud Ducks said:

use them for W's in the 'plug Steve

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mud Ducks said:

Then I wish I would have stopped to help them out. My wife said, "honey, not today!" So I kept going. Glad to hear they were the good guys! Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 2