Kx85 leaking coolant

On 4/22/2017 at 7:14 PM, CRJohnny said:

Are you sure it's not leaking out the small hole behind ? If it is you need to replace the water seal.

On 4/22/2017 at 5:44 PM, twostroke-notbroke said:

Gasket is shot. Order a new gasket for around 10$ take out the 3 bolts and replace

Sent from my 710C using ThumperTalk mobile app

So I just checked and the gasket is shot my question is could coolant have leaked into my trans oil at all

So I just checked and the gasket is shot my question is could coolant have leaked into my trans oil at all

As long as the seal is in good condition you should be fine. Do an oil change to check of any coolant is seeping in the transmission. If the oil is "watery" and has a white or milky color then u will need to replace your water pump seal.

4 minutes ago, twostroke-notbroke said:

As long as the seal is in good condition you should be fine. Do an oil change to check of any coolant is seeping in the transmission. If the oil is "watery" and has a white or milky color then u will need to replace your water pump seal.

Well I changed my oil like 3 rides ago and it's already a light brown and it used to be red. I know the gasket is bad because I looked and it's tore. Is it normal for the oil to change that color in 3 rides?

Edited by Damien_Kawasaki