JD Jet. Worth it?

My 2013 SM has 2900 miles on it and is stock except for an FMF Q4 slip on. Will the JD jet kit make enough of a difference in power to be worth the time and expense? I'd like to be able to to roll-on wheelies. And will this effect the over all reliability of the bike? And what about the Power Bomb header? Worth it? Thanks. 

My 2013 SM has 2900 miles on it and is stock except for an FMF Q4 slip on. Will the JD jet kit make enough of a difference in power to be worth the time and expense? I'd like to be able to to roll-on wheelies. And will this effect the over all reliability of the bike? And what about the Power Bomb header? Worth it? Thanks. 

I have a '16 SM and did the 3x3, JD jet kit and a full MRD Z-pro exhaust. I can do power wheelies in 2nd gear no problem (haven't figured out clutch up wheelies yet). I did all that right after my break-in oil change and only have 1,400 total miles on the bike. From everything I've researched, it doesn't hurt the bike. If anything it helps by evening out the air/fuel mixture and reducing the chances of running too lean/rich. I'm really happy with my little mod list and would definitely recommend it.
  • Like 2

Well worth it.same here power wheelie in 2nd no problem. I have airboxmod,full fmf system and rejet..

20170317_183446.jpg

• Like 1

Yes it's worth it, yes, it maintains reliability, and yes I would recommend the powerbomb at the same time.

It won't make the drz a powerhouse but it does make a noticeable difference.
  • Like 2

When I bought my bike it was not jetted but had just the 3x3 (e air box) and a FMF slip on, s header.  I did the JD jets and noticed a difference for sure.  I then did the powerbomb header and could tell a difference again.  I say its worth every penny, again like 38super said, as long as you are not planning on changing the carb do both. The header for sure regardless. 

• Like 2