What do you guys do about snakes

We don't have many snakes to worry about in Michigan thankfully

• Like 2

There are only a few here that can harm me.  I'd get a venomous snake out of my yard, for the dog mainly,  but otherwise nothing. 

34 years living in Fl. and I've seen water moccasins around my neighborhood but not on the trail. Saw a pygmy rattler about 2 years ago while clearing trail for an enduro. We were no threat to each other so we both moved on.  

• Like 1

I hate snakes, growing up around metro Detroit you don't see very many. While I was living in NC I became more acquainted with them. Our policy was as long as they mess with me, I don't kill them.

Must go to fast:ride: never see any lol:rolleyes:

I Don't pay any attention to them. Ride around them and go on. They're not going to bother me, and even if they did, not much they can do through a motocross boot. I grew up in the sticks, for the most part live and let live.

• Like 2

Bring a kettle with water and a battery to use the kettle. When you see it, wait 5 min for the kettle to boil. Hunt down the bastard and sprinkle some 100° C water on him hehe.

Forget snakes man, I found the fattest spider crawling out my MX boot the other day... while the boot was on my foot. Nearly crashed because of it.

• Like 1

I caught a Mojave in living room down in Baja one time.  He was trying to watch the color TV.  Very pissed to be caught with larger white bands on tail.  Not supposed to be their range but guess what.  He's a hatband now.

• Like 1

I caught a Mojave in living room down in Baja one time.  He was trying to watch the color TV.  Very pissed to be caught with larger white bands on tail.  Not supposed to be their range but guess what.  He's a hatband now.

That one I posted is Baja, very prominent white stripes on tail, too big to be a Mojave.
  • Like 1