Sign in to follow this  

'12 350RR and Trail Tech Voyager

I took my dash panel off my 350RR a year ago, now I want it back. However, gone missing is the wiring harness, magnetic pickup etc. All I have in the instrument panel. Looking at the parts list to get it working has me looking at a Trail Tech Voyager, universal mount. Granted a few dollars more but like the idea of GPS. Anyone mounted one of these to a '12 or similar? Like it, hate it, good idea, bad idea? 

Edited by missin44

10 hours ago, missin44 said:

I took my dash panel off my 350RR a year ago, now I want it back. However, gone missing is the wiring harness, magnetic pickup etc. All I have in the instrument panel. Looking at the parts list to get it working has me looking at a Trail Tech Voyager, universal mount. Granted a few dollars more but like the idea of GPS. Anyone mounted one of these to a '12 or similar? Like it, hate it, good idea, bad idea? 

Not sure how all your extras went missing I'm sure its a good story. So if you want it working and cannot dig the original hardware up, order the extras from Trail Tech. Many here like them and enjoy the versatility of them including myself. 👍 Bolting them to a 2012 make no difference, mine on a 2014 is exactly the same

But some here will tell you to bungie cord a cell phone to your handlebars :naughty:

BTW, the Trail Tech folks are pretty helpful, you might want to call them and ask for a cluster of replacement parts needed to make yours work......