I recently purchased my 2015 yz250fx. I'm looking for graphics and ran into a small issue. Does anyone know from experience if the 2015 yz250 f and fx share the same plastic? There are numerous graphics that fit the 250f but barely any that fit a 250fx. Wasn't sure if its legit or just because the fx is new to the market still. 

Thanks

6 hours ago, Yellowstuff said:

I recently purchased my 2015 yz250fx. I'm looking for graphics and ran into a small issue. Does anyone know from experience if the 2015 yz250 f and fx share the same plastic? There are numerous graphics that fit the 250f but barely any that fit a 250fx. Wasn't sure if its legit or just because the fx is new to the market still. 

Thanks

Yes, the correct rear fender is needed. The F only has a capacitor and the FX has a battery. The FX graphics are imbedded into the radiator shrouds. You can get aftermarket F or FX shrouds and use whatever graphics you want.

I have the oem F shrouds and run them on my FX. Exact same. As others mentioned, the rear fender is the only different piece

same i run the cycra powerflow for the F on my FX, I just zip tied the battery bracket to the frame. Its a rear tight fit but works and looks way better. Just make sure to put the roll over sensor on the right way.

You don't need aftermarket shrouds for new graphics. Just slap the graphics over the oem shrouds